Visit Defiance College
On-campus visits are available! These visits include a one-on-one consultation with an admissions counselor, a personalized session with faculty, and a campus tour.
Ready to visit us in-person? Schedule an on-campus visit!
Prefer a virtual visit? Schedule your virtual visit!
DISCOVER DEFIANCE PREVIEW DAYS
Don’t miss out! This is your chance to learn what makes Defiance College decidedly different. You’ll also discover the next steps to becoming a Yellow Jacket. REGISTER for Discover Defiance Preview Day or call 419-783-2359.
- February 25th
- March 25th
- April 22nd
Get to know DC by checking out our One Minute Campus Tours
COVID Visit Guidelines:
- Students and guests will be asked to wear a mask or facial covering. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- All visitors will be subject to temperature checks upon arrival. Those with a temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher will not be permitted to visit with staff.
- Physical distancing will be implemented for all meetings.
- Tour guides will be provided with disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer.
- Meeting areas will be cleaned and disinfected thoroughly between uses.
Contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-520-4632.
Learn about our scholarships and awards.
Defiance College is in the Northwest corner of Ohio at the confluence of the Auglaize
and Maumee Rivers; one hour from Lima and Toledo, Ohio, and Ft. Wayne, Indiana; two
hours from Detroit, Michigan; three hours from Columbus and Cleveland, Ohio; and four
hours from Chicago, Illinois. The city of Defiance has 18,000 residents.
Campus Map and Video Tours
Directions to the Defiance College campus
Hotels near campus
City of Defiance Development and Visitors Bureau